Offshore Substations 2018 Agenda
The program is designed to:
- Learn from utilities’ and TSOs’ latest project experiences and upcoming projects
- Discuss the future of substations within wind Europe 2030 scenario
- Understand main cost drivers to develop realistic cost estimation for upcoming projects
- Discover the latest electrical and structural design concepts to improve reliability and reduce costs
- Review substructures to optimise reliability, availability and maintainability
- Explore energy storage solutions
- Keep up to date with latest certifications, regulations and safety guidelines
Brochure for the 7th Annual Offshore Substations conference 21 - 23 August, 2018 in Bremen, Germany
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
We respect your right to privacy. The data is for internal use only and will never be given out to third parties. For more information, read our policy.